greatidea

While Out and about in London’s West End today we happened upon this ( there is also an app that shows you the location of other free water refill points ) #simpleideas #geniius #water #freewater #london #greatidea #water #waterbottle #waterbottlerefillstation #waterbottlerefill #topup #watertopup #walkabout

The cutest cosmetic pouch ever!! Just pull open the string to make it lay flat and then pull the drawstring again to neatly put it all away. The metallic gold lining and painted wooden beads make it so much more fun! #naturallifehappy #greatidea

Now that my moving boxes are dwindling down, it’s time to start focusing on my classroom for next year! Isn’t this organization system from @fishin4inspiration fill you with happiness?!!! I love the bins and easy access to clean up and put away! Loving these!! #teacherorganization #organization #ilovemyjob #greatidea #iteachtoo #firstgrade #firstgradeteacher #teachersofinstagram #teachersfollowteachers

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Follow @innovationstation for the best in new tech! ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ This new mixed reality experience is offering a way for children 🧒 to take their eyes 👀 off their gadgets. But, not completely. Prying kids away from devices can be a chore, so Paracra has developed a hybrid of both the virtual world 🌐 and the real one. It’s regular building blocks for kids, but with a twist. These blocks are integrated with technology that enables the builds in real life to appear on screen via an app 📱. It creates 3D animations of what the child is making. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ The Shenzhen-based Paracra estimate that 80% of the time during the game is spent building hands-on 👐, with a remaining 20% being viewing the screen. Not only does it encourage time ⌚ away from devices, but it also encourages imagination in a child’s mind, as well as a sense of wonderment 😮 watching both the real and the virtual reality blend together side by side. The app aims to even provide story themes and hints to what a child could do next with the blocks. The blocks are set to launch 🚀 soon, with users having access to 50 percent off when they pre-order. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Is this the future of toys for children? Sound off in the comments. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Crowdfunding offer smaller companies with interresting ideas valuable opportunities for accessing finance. With use of smartcontracts they get rid of need for third-party. They make their own token which can be trade as other cryptocurrencies - • Stay tuned for next post. Follow @blockchain_futuretech - #blockchain #blockchaintechnology #crowdfunding #business #greatidea #worldchanging #changing #bitcoin #ethereum #smartcontracts #cryptocurrency #tokens #ico #decentralized #knowledge #future #futuretech #newideas #capital

We are the #killer of #longboring #traffic .... we are the #hope of #highspeed #services ...we are your #thankyou ...we are your #greatidea ...we are your #deliveryservices ...we are the #pioneer ..we served you from our #heart . . #weloveyou

Motivational Monday: "I don't care that they stole my idea...I care that the don't have any if their own." - Nikola Tesla #motivationalmonday #genius #exxcelinspires #exxcelmodelandtalent

@Facebook zeigt mir Deko-Tricks für mein Essen. #greatidea #canneslions2018 #foodlover

Champagne rosé Laurent Perrier food moments @laurentperrierrose @24.bubbles #food #lunch #restaurant #greatidea #happyday #champagnekunst

A special #fathersday gift for one of our lovely customers... Created from an old set of playing cards ‘Braunton’ is mounted on Black then edged in ‘Oyster’ to compliment the aged cards, tied together in a simple black frame #specialgift #greatidea #craft #framed #keepitlocal #wevegotthebestcustomers

Locally refurbished and reupholstered cinema seats, made in Birmingham in the 1920's/1930's for the old Battle cinema. Rebuilt by local craftsman using the original metal springs and cast iron legs. 40 available. Call 01424 777711. . . . #homecinema #spacesaver #diningroom #hallway #vintage #british #britishartisan #britishdesign #britishart #britishcraft #britishmade #talentedbrit #gift #greatidea #britishgift #britishmadegift #madeintheUK #madeinthebritishisles #britishmanufacturing #britishdesignbritishmade #loveBritishmade #BattleEastSussex #BattleFestival #1066Country

Dream. Every single great idea came from someone who had a dream and then had the courage to do something about it. Is that you? #Believe . . . . . #dreamer #courage #takeaction #greatidea #motivationalquotes #motivation #motivational #entrepreneurmindset #entrepreneurlifestyle #goals❤️